How Do We Differ
- Fundamentally we are a family owned and operated business but believe our philosophy of treating all staff members as extended family enforces a trustworthy and customer focused team.
- We aim to make telephone contact with the insured to arrange inspection within 24 hours of notification. If we fail to contact the insured by telephone, a letter/email is sent to the client requesting they contact our office.
- Initial site inspection will be scheduled within 2 working days of receiving the request, unless agreed otherwise to suit insured.
- We endeavour at all times to provide a quotation within 48-72 hours of site inspection unless advised otherwise.
- The insured will be contacted and kept informed at key stages of the job progress.
- Repair work will commence within 5 days of receipt of acceptance of quotation, unless otherwise agreed with the insured (subject to availability of required materials). Adequate prior notice and communication will be given to the insured prior to commencement of any repairs.
- All work will be completed in an orderly fashion and site will be left clean and tidy.
- We employ and engage only experienced and qualified trades people who all carry current Police Clearance Certificates and relevant licences.
- Our staff endeavour at all times to be courteous and professional when communicating with clients.
- We update Insurance Companies/Loss Adjusters/Assessors regularly on all approved jobs advising of progress.
- Our policy is to attend to any problem that may arise immediately.
- We have a continuous improvement process in place to prevent any problem re-occurrence.
- We have implemented a comprehensive Customer Feedback System.
- Our Quality Management System is available for inspection or quality audit by our clients upon request.